Established under Decision No. 249/QD-TTg, dated January 29, 2013 of the Prime Minister, Can Tho University of Technology has been playing an significant role in meeting the demand for improving quality of local resources and aspirations of the people in the Mekong Delta Region, in accordance with the structure of socio-economic development and the strategy goal of Can Tho city in the period of industrialization and modernization.
In order to facilitate the University to develop in the following years, in addition to the guidance and support of the Ministry of Education and Training, the investment of the leaders of Can Tho city, the support of departments, boards, functional branches, the efforts of all staff, lecturers in the university, Can Tho University of Technology deeply needs the attention and support of the whole society, as well as the back of agencies, organizations, domestic and foreign individuals who are enthusiastic about the educational and training fields, especially for the development of Can Tho and the Mekong Delta, are still lacking and need to technical training and technological staff to Socio-economic construction and development which facing many difficulties, in the following areas:
- Sharing ideas, plans and strategies for the development of the University
- Participating in theoretical and practical teaching, scientific research by lecturers and experts with high academic qualifications, high degrees, experience in the field of engineering and technology in the direction of the training industry of the University.
- Volunteering to work at the university, contributing efforts to the construction and development of Can Tho University of Technology in the early stages of its establishment.
- Introducing and supporting sources of masters and doctoral scholarships for staff and lecturers of the University as well as short-term fostering scholarships.
- Supporting to develop and jointly implementing projects of cooperation in training and scientific research at home and abroad.
- Offering scholarship for students’ study and talent promotion.
- Linking to create internship and job opportunities for students after completing the training program at your agency or enterprise.
- Sponsoring the Universityl's activities.
All your contributions, please respond to the address: Can Tho University of Technology, No. 256 Nguyen Van Cu Street, An Hoa Ward, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City.